Monday, December 10, 2012

Books Series I Recommend

I thought I would go ahead and recommend a few series I like.  Not that this is much of a recommendation, I tend to like any fantasy series I read.

Books Series I Recommend 
  • Belgariad & Malloreon, Elenium & Tamuli - By David Eddings
  • Demon Cycle - By Peter V. Brett
  • The Demon War Saga and Saga of the First King - R.A. Salvatore
  • Fortress Series - By C.J. Cherryh
  • The Kingkiller Chronicle - Patrick Rothfuss
  • Memory, Sorrow, & Thorn - By Tad Williams
  • The Realm of the Elderlings - by Robin Hobb
  • Riddle of Stars - Patricia McKillip
  • Riftwar Series - by Raymond E. Feist
  • The Runelords - By David Farland
  • Shannara - By Terry Brooks
  • A Song of Ice and Fire - By George R.R. Martin
  • Spellwright - By Blake Charlton
  • Sword of Shadows - J.V. Jones
  • The Sword of Truth - By Terry Goodkind
  • The Symphony of Ages - By Elizabeth Haydon
  • The War of Light and Shadow - By Janny Wurts
  • The Wheel of Time - By Robert Jordan
  • The Windrose Chronicles - By Barbara Hambly
Others Authors I Recommend
Guy Gavriel Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment